TECSoft has created the TECSoft Developers Consortium (TDC), an international network of AppleScript and related software developers. TDC matches your solution needs to a developer with the specific skills you require - where you need them. All arrangements and costs are negotiated between you and the developer directly.
TDC members collaborate to share knowledge and solutions to service all their clientele. By leveraging strengths, TDC members are able to provide depth and breadth in their software solutions. TDC represents the greatest AppleScript brain trust on earth!
"TECSoft consistently provides quality AppleScript solutions and training," says Sal Soghoian, AppleScript Product Manager, Apple Inc. "I often hear positive comments from their customers, and I don't hesitate to recommend them to corporations and individuals looking to implement AppleScript."
Read the TDC Press Release of July 18, 2000.
Skills (partial list)
We are specially trained by Adobe, Inc. in the scripting technologies supported by their applications. We deliver workflow automation solutions incorporating Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
We specialize in creating software automation solutions using Apple Computer's AppleScript technology. Our solutions range from automating a single repetitive task to entire multi-application workflows.
We are specially trained in AppleScript Studio by Apple Computer to develop OS X applications with this exciting tool.
We work extensively with Canto Software's Cumulus digital asset management database, as an integrated part of workflow and publishing automation solutions, and as a stand-alone tool. We also provide Cumulus training and assist in installations.
We are FileMaker Pro experts and deliver a wide array of data management, and workflow and publishing automation solutions using this powerful database from FileMaker, Inc. We also provide FileMaker Pro training.
We provide cross-platform solutions with Java applet and application development.
We deploy full-featured, custom REALBasic applications providing stand-alone functionality, sophisticated data management, or workflow automation with AppleScript.
We automate every aspect of QuarkXPress for the creation of simple brochures or complex books.
We build SQL Server and Lasso/MySQL web-enabled database solutions that can integrate with your production workflow. We also offer SQL database design, analysis, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
We also automate many of the workflow applications used on the Windows platform with Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Applications.
We are Xdata, Xcatalog, and Xtags Xperts. We integrate these powerful Em Software tools in our publishing automation solutions.
We build dynamic web enterprise, database management, and even AppleScript solutions with WebObjects.
- Automated SKU/Price versioning of retail ads, catalogs and circulars.
- Automated PDF workflow for delivery of accurate, plate-ready ads to commercial printers.
- Automated importing of AutoCAD drawings into Illustrator.
- Automated the creation of client marketing messages in airline mileage statements.
- International client/expertise/public relations tracking systems.
- Client project tracking system with integrated time sheet module.
- Contract and purchase order tracking system.
- Purchase order, job tracking, invoicing with A/R system.
- Automated the production of catalogs, data sheets, hand tags, and other materials.
- Chart comparison and marking system.
- Mortgage Underwriting application for major NYC bank.
- Sales lead tracking system for major NYC bank's private banking division.
- Fulfillment tracking and reporting systems for phone operators for a major credit card company's special events promotions.
- Dividend Reinvestment Plan management system for DRP firm.
- Automated assembling and production of Apple Computer's Starting Line catalog. Cut production time from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 hours.
- Created new home construction automated catalog publishing solution.
- Job applicant tracking system with details on interviews at prospective employers and salary histories for human resource firm.
- Automated scanning and image manipulation system.
- Purchase order, job tracking, invoicing, A/R for graphic design firm.
- Job tracking database system integrated with image management system and automated project file back-up to CD-ROM.
- Color break labeling for complex packaging art.
- Automated assembly of annual membership directory.
- Job tracking system for the Communications Department of a University.
- Enrollment tracking system for a private school.
- Automated the creation of mutual fund fact sheets.
- Automated quarterly review system creates client reviews in 1/10 of the time.
- Automated customized headcount report generation and email delivery to corporate financial analysts.
- Converts data from a web form into a structured fax document.
- Automated picture re-sizing and adding of watermark for web site.
- Automated creation of PDF files and uploading to web site server.
- Invoicing system with A/R and A/P system.
- Complete job tracking and accounting system.
- Automated creation of picture postcards of fashion models.
- Automated photo album production.
- Automated generation of PDF ad proofs for real estate calendars and emailed them to customers.
- Created automated database publishing solution of a reference book for a major publisher.
- Back list catalog publishing automation solution - to print and html.
- Trade titles catalog publishing automation solution.
- Content tracking and organization system for a well known author.
- Tracking system for manuscripts from submission to publication, generating all forms, contracts, and correspondence to authors, agents, and illustrators.
- Tracks submissions to book clubs and foreign publishers, and deliver contracts and response reports.
- Prepares inventory and shipping lists/labels.
- Periodical submissions tracking system.
- Automatic poster layout system.
- Tracking system for rent due, rent increases, occupancy creating rent bills with accounting reports for a Manhattan real estate mogul.
- Front desk concierge system to track all deliveries for tenants, visitors, keys, garage and vehicle passes for apartment buildings.
- Automated PDF generation for home inspection company.
- Automated titling system.
- Created utility for associating video text transcripts with QuickTime timestamp.
- Automated production of balloon distributor's catalog.
- Automated production of scientific instrument catalog.
Clients (partial list)
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Alpine Electronics
- American Chemical Society
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- Atlantic Records
- Aviation Week
- Best Foods
- BMG Direct, Inc.
- Builders Association of the Twin Cities
- Campbell Ewald
- Civil Aviation Authority, Great Britian
- Dreyfus Corporation
- Fidelity Investments
- J. Walter Thompson
- J&R Music World
- KraftMaid Cabinetry, Inc.
- London Free Press
- Lotas, Minard, Patton, McIver
- Mayo Clinic
- Miami Herald
- Morgan Stanley
- ONE Color Communications
- Orange County Register
- PC World Magazine
- Peachtree Business Products
- Penny Saver Group
- Prentice Hall
- Quebecor World, Inc.
- Random House
- Rebus, Inc.
- Reynolds & Associates
- Rutgers University
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Simon & Schuster
- Sony Music
- The Associated Press
- The Home Depot
- Time Warner
Contact us today to learn how a TDC member can help you save time and money with an automation solution.
- Phone: 800-626-4119 or 631-267-0700. Live hours are MonFri, 9 am5 pm ET (GMT-5).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 631-267-2386.
- Mail: TECSoft, 185 Water Hole Road, East Hampton, NY 11937-3034.